All reporting is conducted online, and is submitted through the Results Verification System (RVS) – the same system utilized for the application process. Upon approval, the Final Report for each project will become a public document, and will be accessible for viewing through the national Extension Risk Management Education Program Website.
- Award Reporting Timeline
2017 Award Reporting Timeline
Progress Report Due Dates Final Report Due Date
- July 1, 2017 1. October 31, 2018
- October 1, 2017
- January 2, 2018
- April 1, 2018
- July 1, 2018
- Access Project Reporting
- Online quarterly reporting is required as part of your contractual obligation under this grant.
- To strengthen the quality of both Progress Reports and Final Reports, project managers are strongly encouraged to utilize the “Instructions” available for each section of the report.
- The following sections of your proposal have been auto populated into your online
- Proposed Risk Management Results may not be edited without review and approval by Center staff.
- Project Steps may be added to, edited, or deleted to allow for flexibility in your program delivery.
- Write a revised Project Overview that summarizes the actual accomplishments of your completed project (i.e. actual numbers of producers who accomplished “x-y-z” results, the actual number of workshops held, etc.). The new summary must be written utilizing past tense and is limited to 200 words. The Project Overview from your Final Report will be published on the Extension RMEwebsite and will be the first section that appears when a search of funded projects is being conducted. Thus it is essential that the Overview accurately summarizes your completed project.
- Quarterly Progress Reports
- Assess the progress you are making towards your producers reaching the proposed risk management results you have listed in your proposal.
- Check off the Project Steps completed towards your program delivery.
- Use the Progress Notes section to provide brief comments pertinent to the successful delivery project. Content provided here does not become part of the final report. All important information should also become part of the final report by providing it in a relevant section of the report.
- Upload any promotional, educational, or evaluation/report material that you wish to provide at this time.
- ***If no programmatic activity has occurred within a quarter, you should provide a brief explanation and notate this in the Progress Notes section of your Progress Report.
- Final Reports
- Report to the risk management results that producers have understood, analyzed, developed, decided, or implemented as a result of participating in your project.
- Upload remaining project materials to the Ag Risk Education Library.
- PowerPoint presentations, curriculum, marketing materials, fact sheets, and other relevant program material.
- Upload workshop evaluations/data relevant to the verification of risk management results.
- Complete ALL sections of the Final Report.
- Upon review and approval by the North Central Center, Final Reports are posted to the Extension RME website and in the Ag Risk Education Library. This Library is an online information center housing risk management education resource materials and completed risk management education projects. Your Final Report will be linked with these materials and projects for educators and other agricultural professionals to view.