Throughout its existence, the Southern Risk Management Education Center (SRMEC) has funded many successful projects to every state and territory in our region. We invite visitors and project directors to click the state links below to learn about the impacts of the ERME program in the Southern Region. The information in the stories is drawn from the final reports of completed projects.
These success stories are shared with multiple ERME stakeholders including university administrators, USDA personnel, and members of Congress. Our goal is to have at least one recent story linked on this page for each state/territory served in the region. Please check back for updates!
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Business Planning and Marketing Education for Tennessee Farmers
- Advanced Online Marketing Strategies for Tennessee Farmers
- Cultivating Tennessee Agritourism
- Education and Outreach on the Risks
- Growing Farm Profits
- Homefront to Heartland
- Mitigating Risk with Systems-Based Pest Management
- Risk Management Education for TN
- Puerto Rico
- Virgin Islands