Apply For Funding
The 2019 Southern Risk Management Education Center (SRMEC), Request for Applications (RFA) has been released! On-line applications will be accepted beginning, Monday, September 17, 2018.
How to Apply
- Download and read the Southern Center’s 2019 Request for ApplicationsPlease note that there are several changes in the 2019 RFA.
- View the Proposal Resources which have been developed to help applicants prepare a successful proposal, and which
explain for every item requested in the application. Applicants are especially encouraged
to utilize the Tutorial. Also, view the SRMEC Grant Applicant Training Webinar which highlights our 2019 RFA.
- Registration Information: If you are a first-time applicant, use this link to access
the Extension Risk Management Education Results Verification System (RVS). Select “Register” and complete the form to create a new account. A registration
confirmation containing a link back into the system will be sent via email. (If you
do not receive the confirmation email, please check your spam folder.) To complete
your registration, you must return to the RVS utilizing the link enclosed in the email.
Then, please follow steps 4-6 below to begin a new application.
- If you have accessed the ERME Results Verification System during the past year, you
should already be registered. Login to the Extension Risk Management Education Results Verification System(RVS) using your email address and password, which will take you to the “My Projects” page.
To begin, select “Start New Application” (green button) and then “Southern ERME” under
“Active Funding Opportunities.”
- Select the appropriate grant category from the two options available, and again click
the green “Start New Application” button. Then follow the “Instructions” accessible
on each page of the application via the orange button.
- Whenever you wish to continue working on your application, return to the RVS and log in. Your active projects will be listed on the “My Projects” page. You may edit your application by clicking on the title or the pencil icon.
- Application deadline:November 15, 2018
- Applicant notification: February 15, 2019
- Project period for successful applicants begins: April 1, 2019