Apply For Funding
The 2020 Request for Applications is Open! Applications are due Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 5:00PM CST.
View the Southern Center ERME 2020 RFA Applicant Training. Thank you to all that joined us!
- Download and read the Southern Center’s 2020 Request for Applications.
- View the Proposal Resources which have been developed to help applicants prepare a successful proposal, and which
explain for every item requested in the application. Applicants are especially encouraged
to utilize the Tutorial.
- Registration Information: If you are a first-time applicant, use this link to access
the Extension Risk Management Education Results Verification System (RVS). Select “Register” and complete the form to create a new account. A registration confirmation
containing a link back into the system will be sent via email. (If you do not receive
the confirmation email, please check your spam folder.) To complete your registration,
you must return to the RVS utilizing the link enclosed in the email. Then, please
follow steps 4-6 below to begin a new application.
- If you have accessed the ERME Results Verification System during the past year, you
should already be registered. Login to the Extension Risk Management Education Results Verification System(RVS) using your email address and password, which will take you to the “My Projects” page.
To begin, select “Start New Application” (green button) and then “Southern ERME” under
“Active Funding Opportunities.”
- Select the appropriate grant category from the two options available, and again click
the green “Start New Application” button. Then follow the “Instructions” accessible
on each page of the application via the orange button.
- Whenever you wish to continue working on your application, return to the RVS and log in. Your active projects will be listed on the “My Projects” page. You may edit your application by clicking on the title or the pencil icon.
- Application Deadline: November 14, 2019
- Application Notification: February 14, 2020
- Project Period for Successful Applicants Begins: April 1, 2020